- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz mastering processor featuring 32/40-bit floating-point DSP technology
- Audiophile 24-bit/96 kHz A/D- and D/A converters offering 113 dB dynamic range
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus 3 Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Ultra-high resolution 61-band real-time FFT analyzer with additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
- Unique VPQ (Virtual Paragraphic EQ) option allows parametric control of graphic EQs
- State-of-the-art compressor/expander with peak limiter per stereo channel, additional stereo imager and stereo delay for delay line applications
- Multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA/Mic input)
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate mic/line input with phantom power for RTA and Auto-EQ applications
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs and outputs (XLR and optical)
- Professional Wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates
- Open architecture allowing future software updates via MIDI
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
VMT offers insured shipping extra to almost all Pin Codes in the country. We use the standard shipping mode and operate via our logistics partners who are amongst the best in the country for product shipping.
7 Day Easy-Refund Policy
Receive a refund for any reason if you return a product within 7 days of your delivery date that is still in brand new condition with the original packaging and with all items delivered with the product.
For products returned with the following conditions below, a 15% product missing/damaged fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Wear and tear on the product like small scratches and dents
- Missing box items like an owner’s manual or software/ driver CD’s, etc.
- Damage or dents incurred during the return shipping process
- Tampered / Missing barcode from the product
Refunds will not be processed for products with more significant damage or missing significant accessories, like connector cables, or DC power supplies.
Return Policy Exceptions
- Products received with physical damage must be reported to VMT within 2 days of the delivery date.
- Products received with missing accessories should be reported within 5 days of the delivery date. Claims made post this period will not be honoured.
- Products purchased as Open Box cannot be returned. All Open Box sales are final. Open Box products have been tested and are guaranteed to be functional. If you have a reason to believe that your open box product is non-functional, please contact us on helpdesk@VMT.com with video evidence. Product malfunction for open-box products is covered by VMT, and they enjoy a 2-year Standard VMT warranty as all other products.( open Box B stock products are covered by a 1 year warranty)
- We do not accept returns for the following items:
- Opened software products.
- All products with manufacturer seal. Once the seal is opened it cannot be assigned to another user, and hence vmt cannot accept the return unless there is a case of product malfunction.
- Audio Interfaces, Midi Keyboards or any other product that entails registration in order to be used. Once registered, the product cannot be reassigned, and hence VMT cannot accept the return.
- Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers
- Products damaged due to the use of an inappropriate power supply or products that were damaged due to voltage stability issues will not be accepted as returns.
- Products that show wilful damage will not be accepted as returns.
Note* - In case VMT is unable to pick-up your shipment due to certain unforeseen circumstance, you may have to ship the products to our facility. The logistic charges involved in these cases would be refunded back to you after the product reaches us.
VMT shall bear the cost of the return shipping to all Pin Codes that can avail free shipping. In case VMT cannot arrange a pickup, you can send the shipment back by requesting a Free Shipping Coupon (Due to lockdowns and limited service in certain areas) For products that weigh over 30 Kg, the cost of shipping will be borne by the customer.
If you would like to return a product, it is required to call us as soon as possible at +91-22-43432222. All returns must be authorised and the return shipment must be mailed within 15 days of receiving the original shipment.
The refund will be initiated only after the package has been received back at our facility. The refunded amount will be transferred, as per banking and payment gateway norms, within 5 to 7 business days of the receipt of the returned shipment.
VMT’s address : Send your return to:
Vardhaman Megatech Pvt. Ltd,
The Online Returns Dept., Vardhaman House, DL Road, Kalachowki, Mumbai 400033