- Delivers 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1600 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 13.2 lbs / 6.0 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation features fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via rear panel USB connector. Powerful remote software downloadable at behringer.com
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Demented gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
VMT offers free insured shipping to almost all Pin Codes in the country. We use the standard shipping mode and operate via our logistics partners who are amongst the best in the country for product shipping.
7 Day Easy-Refund Policy
Receive a refund for any reason if you return a product within 7 days of your delivery date that is still in brand new condition with the original packaging and with all items delivered with the product.
For products returned with the following conditions below, a 15% product missing/damaged fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Wear and tear on the product like small scratches and dents
- Missing box items like an owner’s manual or software/ driver CD’s, etc.
- Damage or dents incurred during the return shipping process
- Tampered / Missing barcode from the product
Refunds will not be processed for products with more significant damage or missing significant accessories, like connector cables, or DC power supplies.
Return Policy Exceptions
- Products received with physical damage must be reported to VMT within 2 days of the delivery date.
- Products received with missing accessories should be reported within 5 days of the delivery date. Claims made post this period will not be honoured.
- Products purchased as Open Box cannot be returned. All Open Box sales are final. Open Box products have been tested and are guaranteed to be functional. If you have a reason to believe that your open box product is non-functional, please contact us on helpdesk@VMT.com with video evidence. Product malfunction for open-box products is covered by VMT, and they enjoy a 2-year Standard VMT warranty as all other products.( open Box B stock products are covered by a 1 year warranty)
- We do not accept returns for the following items:
- Opened software products.
- All products with manufacturer seal. Once the seal is opened it cannot be assigned to another user, and hence vmt cannot accept the return unless there is a case of product malfunction.
- Audio Interfaces, Midi Keyboards or any other product that entails registration in order to be used. Once registered, the product cannot be reassigned, and hence VMT cannot accept the return.
- Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers
- Products damaged due to the use of an inappropriate power supply or products that were damaged due to voltage stability issues will not be accepted as returns.
- Products that show wilful damage will not be accepted as returns.
Note* - In case VMT is unable to pick-up your shipment due to certain unforeseen circumstance, you may have to ship the products to our facility. The logistic charges involved in these cases would be refunded back to you after the product reaches us.
VMT shall bear the cost of the return shipping to all Pin Codes that can avail free shipping. In case VMT cannot arrange a pickup, you can send the shipment back by requesting a Free Shipping Coupon (Due to lockdowns and limited service in certain areas) For products that weigh over 30 Kg, the cost of shipping will be borne by the customer.
If you would like to return a product, it is required to call us as soon as possible at +91-22-43432222. All returns must be authorised and the return shipment must be mailed within 15 days of receiving the original shipment.
The refund will be initiated only after the package has been received back at our facility. The refunded amount will be transferred, as per banking and payment gateway norms, within 5 to 7 business days of the receipt of the returned shipment.
VMT’s address : Send your return to:
Vardhaman Megatech Pvt. Ltd,
The Online Returns Dept., Vardhaman House, DL Road, Kalachowki, Mumbai 400033